Thursday, October 21, 2010

Latisse Update-day 30

I won't even bother posting a pic of MY lashes because to anyone else they wouldn't look any different than they did on day 1 or on my last Latisse posting - day 13.  BUT, I am starting to notice them thickening and getting a touch longer.

These are NOT my lashes...just a pretty eyelash inspiration pic.  :)
According to the Rx instructions, 69% of people using Latisse notice the biggest change in thickness and length after 60 days...good thing I have a 4 month supply!  Thank you very much Plastic Surgery Associates of Santa Rosa.  Check out their site for events and deals:  www.enhanceyourimage.com

The nightly ritual isn't too time consuming or burdensome for me.  After I remove all traces of eye make-up and cleanse my face I swipe on my Latisse.  One drop for each top lash line on a clean, disposable brush.  I doesn't sting my eyes or cause any discomfort for me.  Then I do my usual moisturizing routine, keeping any creams away from my eyelashes.

I understand that once I reach my long lash potential, after the 60 days or so, I can go on "maintenance" and use the Latisse every other day or so.

I'll keep you posted!!

2 comments:

  1. I know someone else using something called Rapid Lash to help fill in eyebrows. She says its working. Do you know if Latisse can be used on eyebrows? And I wonder if the "maintenance" is as frequent with eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tried another lash-grow product before using Latisse. I didn't see a difference in length or thickness. I think the other products might be "watered down" versions of Latisse, especially if you don't need an Rx to get it, as you do with Latisse. The FDA hasn't yet approved the product for lower lashes or brows but here's a good site for more info on that. http://www.realself.com/question/latisse-lower-lid-eyebrows

    ReplyDelete